How do you know this battery is the one I need?
Check the product manual for the type of battery your device currently uses; or, if you don't have the manual handy, open the device and check the battery already inside. Match the serial number to find the right fit.
Maxell is the worlds leading manufacturer of Mercury-free environmentally friendly watch cells. Silver Oxide cells are the primary long-life cells used in quartz wristwatches, where high-energy density per unit volume and a stable operating voltage are required. Maxell has stamped the Mercury Free variant with a Hg 0% design registered logo.
✅ Mercury Free (environmentally-friendly)
✅ Suitable for watches without backlight or alarm.
✅ It can be used for Watches, Toys, Small electronic devices, Calculators, etc.
✅ 10 batteries in 1 box packing.
✅ Low Drain
- Nominal Voltage - 1.55V
- Height (mm) - 2.6mm
- Weight (g) - 0.40
- Diameter (mm) - 6.8mm
- Nominal Capacity (mAh)* - 30|28|26
- Nominal Discharge Current (µA) - 30
- Chemical System - Zinc Silver Oxide
- Please keep children away from batteries.
- In the event of battery ingestion, seek immediate medical attention at a hospital or emergency room.
- Do not let your child eat or drink until an x-ray can determine if a battery is present.
- If you still have the battery packaging or the device containing the battery, take this with you to help the doctor identify the battery type and chemistry.
Maxell Europe is a member of the REPIC eBATT Compliance scheme and the Battery Producer Registration Number is BPRN00322, provided to us by the Environment Agency (EA).