How do you know this battery is the one I need?
Check the product manual for the type of battery your device currently uses; or, if you don't have the manual handy, open the device and check the battery already inside. Match the serial number to find the right fit.
Murata is the inventor of Mercury-free Silver-Oxide batteries. Sony batteries are now Murata, continuing the long tradition of Japanese quality micro batteries with high performance and reliability. Murata was the sole manufacturer of Sony-branded watch batteries since its acquisition of Sony's micro battery business in 2017. It is also the Trusted supplier to the world's most famous watch movement makers. It has 40+ years of manufacturing experience.
Murata CR2025 lithium coin battery provides optimal performance throughout the life of the battery. It is ideal for cameras, wristwatches, electronic agendas and games, and calculators. A great battery to buy in bulk because you never have to worry about them dying before you get the chance to use them.
✅ Mercury Free (environmentally-friendly)
✅ Suitable for watches without backlight or alarm.
✅ It can be used in popular devices such as remotes, car keyfobs, medical devices, and wearables
✅ Packed in 1 card/blister packing.
✅ 5 batteries.
✅ World's No.1 manufacturer
- Nominal Voltage - 3.0V
- Height (mm) - 2.5mm
- Weight (g) - 2.6
- Diameter (mm) - 20mm
- Nominal Capacity (mAh)* - 160mAh
- Chemical System - Zinc Silver Oxide
- Please keep children away from batteries.
- In the event of battery ingestion, seek immediate medical attention at a hospital or emergency room.
- Do not let your child eat or drink until an x-ray can determine if a battery is present.
- If you still have the battery packaging or the device containing the battery, take this with you to help the doctor identify the battery type and chemistry.